Space NK UK

Wednesday 20 August 2014

OPI Chillin' Like A Villain Nail Polish

OPI Chillin Like a villain nail polish muppets most wanted collection

I picked up OPI's Chillin' Like A Villain nail polish recently. I liked the nude colour and thought it would be great for summer, especially with a tan.

I have a quite a stash of pale pink nail polishes but this is different. It is a pale nude peach in fact it reminds me of the colour of ballet shoes. It is really pretty and quite unusual.

OPI Chillin Like a villain nail polish muppets most wanted collection

I used 3 coats and the colour built nicely and was not streaky. This particularly impressed me as most of my other pale opaque colours tend to apply unevenly. To maximise wear time and give a really glossy finish I used my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat (reviewed HERE). I also love Insta-Dri because it makes my nails touch dry in 30 seconds - yes really!

OPI Chillin Like a villain nail polish muppets most wanted collection


OPI's Chillin' Like A Villain is part of a Muppets Most Wanted collection. The other colours in the collection are chunky glitters, pale pink, pearly white, metallic blue and a pretty duochrome mauve and gold (you can see swatches of the full collection over at the The PolishAholic).

I have no idea how the choice of colour range corresponds to the film - but I do love the film and have just bought the dvd - for my son of course....

I bought OPI's Chillin' Like A Villain at Sally for £11.50, but they don't have it online. You can find it cheaper on Amazon though at £8.98 HERE or £10.40 for mini versions of the whole collection HERE.

Just in case you haven't seen the film yet, I will leave you with my favourite song from the soundtrack which just really makes me laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment